mercredi 29 août 2007

A journey round my skull

©Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison
A journey round my skull.
Autrement dit "Voyage autour de mon crâne".
C'est le nom d'un blog inspiré par le titre du roman de Frigyes Karinthy.
A noter que ce roman vient d'être publié chez Denoël dans une nouvelle traduction de Judith et Pierre Karinthy.

The title of this blog comes from the book "A Journey Round My Skull" by the Hungarian author Frigyes Karinthy (1887 - 1938). It will include ramblings about books that don't get talked about enough (mostly European fiction); scans of book covers in my collection that I want to share with others (it's often hard to find images of old book editions online); and hopefully in the future interviews with translators and publishers.

2 commentaires:

  1. Can you let me know the photographer/designer/artist of the cover of the Karinthy book? Thanks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The artists are Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison

    http://www.artnet.com/artist/158020/robert--shana-parkeharrison.html

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.